8/01/2012

Mizuno MP-T4, MP-H4, MP-64! Can't wait until September!

Was checking out new product information and came across this at Mizuno Golf North America Facebook page:

New Mizuno MP-T4 Wedges
Seems like there will be a spin story to the design.
Higher CG for low trajectory yet higher spin.


New Mizuno MP-H4 irons
Simple midsize cavity back iron.
I am sure this will be a great seller!


Mizuno MP-64 irons
Definitely will be in my bag.
But it's sad to part with my MP-62.  (I will keep it as backup just like all the other clubs in my garage)


Better look at the MP-64 irons
Can't wait!


Another pic of the MP-T4 wedges
I love my PING wedges but it is tempting......

Have not had official introduction and detail presentation but I am sure it will make many people happy!

Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter at fairwaygolfusa.com


JD